i’ve been tagged by Denise to do this post! so, here goes!
1)Total number of books you own
hhhhmmmm..lets see, a few? is sharing with my mum considered mine? cos then i would have loads and loads of books. most of them read by my mum, and im reaching there…trying to read everything!
2)The last books you bought
Bridget Jones Diary, Talking to Edison, Just Friends, Something stupid, Vows, A Family man, The women next door, my Faourite Goodbye.haha. from the jumble sale..i’ve only read 2 out of the books i bought in the jumble sale…. oh yes, i have moods when it comes to reading. haha. and also, i’ve been busy with College and stuff..so ya, been reading “introduction to Psychology ” too! haha.
3)The last book you read
Talking to Edison by Jenny Colgan. Currently reading before sleep-Bridget Jones’s Diary. super fun book!
4)Five books that mean a lot to me
this is hard. cos i don’t really know or thought about this. okay. i’ll try. five books that i remmeber i’ve read it and liked it?
- Helen Fielding’s Bridget jones’s Diary – i really like the way she writes! super funny. and i like her issues with herself. haha.
- Danielle Steel’s The Stars Shine Down – it is about this young girl who made it as a entrepreneur i real estate in NY. like the donald la. nice story. she’s like a girl in POWER! thats why i like the story and can remember the story.
- Sidney Sheldon’s Nothing Lasts Forever – Doctor stories. made me had a bit interest to become a Doctor. haha. luckily it wasn’t long. and im glad i never took medicine!:) haha. i did want to take medicine.
- Danielle Steel’s books? – okayy..so at one point of my life i was a sucker for Danielle Steel’s love stories and read many of her books. those stories were mostly romance la.
- I can’t remember man…haha. i’m going to get The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole (Sue Townsend) from Melody. and i hope that would be in the list!:) cos i heard it is fab!
Finally, i conclude that i don’t read or invest in many books. Sidney gave me tons of old story books to read, and one of it is the The Diary of Anne Frank which i am looking foward to read!:)
other than that, i think, i do more photoshop than read this year. i read a lot of Sweet Valley’s (Sweet Valley Junior High, Sweet Valley High, Sweet Valley University!) in high school. haha. and donated all my books to Shermaine,Bryna and the kids at my aunt’s place. haha. i remmeber reading Stephanie (from the series Full House) , Love Stories series, Sabrina the Teenage witch, Malay stories like Tujuh Penyiasat, Lima Sekawan, and thats all i can think of. haha, owh and also the Peter and Jane Series! hehehehehheheheheh! i thin Everyone reads that book when they were in kindie!
as you can see, i think i read more when i was younger than now! haha. mostly because my parents stop buying me books from book stores like MPH and Times! and the only time we buy book is when my mum and i visit Pay Less Books, so i can’t read the more commercial and new ones. i would have to rely on friends to borrow from. thats about it.
5)Tag five people and have them fill this out on their blogs
Sidney – haha, you read alot alot right? all our trips to Borders and all…you better do this post!:P
Oliver – i bet he reads alot? right?
Victoria – Vic! i dunno if she reads my blog or not..
Phan Shean – he hardly goes online! wonder if he reads this..then maybe he will do! ahha..
Roberta – or dominic? haha. anyone la. if you’re willing to do.