Okay, so the last update of my so called to do list was from 2011. I was still working at Emmagem I think? Its been too long.
Fast forward 2014. I am now in Singapore. Working and living on my own. So much has changed, mentally and well, i believe i’ve got a new list now:
- Go to the US/Europe by 2015. I can’t decide. I should decide.
- Save $$$
- Make $$$
- Go to gym every week, at least once
To be continued///
Last edited on April 9, 2011 at 3:22 pm
In no particular order:
- Finish up my list of significant boyband catching, concert going list here.
- Clean up my mess of a room
Organize my wardrobeDONE! but, it is messy again! so…
- Organize my wardrobe v2
- Bake Christmas cupcakes for the feeding program at AOHD super tak jadi
- Start a money making blog of my own
- Work on my time management skills (I need to get to places on time!!)
- Owh yes, get myself an alarm clock
- Start saving money
- Start finding ways to make more money!!
Get a DSLR cameraI have my own now! Get a MAC (Because my laptop is ancient!)WOOHOO!!
- Go total budget traveling with Stephanie (yes dear, I remember our trip, don’t forget ya?)
- Go on a budget but comfy trip with Lea and Joyce
- Sleep early
- Work on my PR skills
- Learn Flash, been wanting to do this since forever. If there’s one thing I learnt from my 4 year degree is that….continuous learning is a must!
- Catch up with everyone I’ve missed!!
- Be more creative in content and writing skills.
- Start thinking about what I want to do with my psychology degree! (lols)
- TO BE CONTINUED!